Real-time, data-aware defenses for the large enterprise.
The high performance Websense X10G™ appliance is scalable and secure. To defend against today’s advanced malware and data theft, you need real-time inline defenses and the power to run them. The X10G appliance provides it all, in a blade server/chassis architecture that delivers high density, scalability and performance.
Unmatched Performance and Extensibility
- Blade server/chassis architecture reduces rack space (10U) and offers multi-gig performance.
- Scalable to 16 blades (each blade with 12 processing cores, 32 GB RAM and 1.2 TB HDD).
- 10G network interfaces, four power supplies, chassis management controller and dual internal switches.
- Base configuration contains two blades (14 open slots enable near-linear scalability with new blades).
Unmatched Real-Time Data-Aware Contextual Defenses
- Real-time security, data and content classifiers from Websense ACE (Advanced Classification Engine).
- Enterprise-class data loss prevention (DLP) for contextual security against data theft and data loss.
- Security intelligence from the Websense ThreatSeeker® Network.
Unmatched Protection Against Advanced Malware And Data Theft
- Secure web gateways with scalable real-time contextual defenses that surpass traditional AV and URL filtering defenses.
- Identify threats in email from the most benign scam to APTs and other advanced threats, as well as providing controls for spam and other unwanted email traffic.
- Helps contain infected systems, block command and control communications, and mitigate data theft associated with drip (behavioral) DLP, custom encrypted files, password files and geo locations.
- Helps contain infected systems, block command and control communications, and mitigate data theft associated with drip (cumulative) DLP, custom encrypted files, password file theft, analysis of confidential text in images with optical character recognition (OCR), and geo-location destination awareness.
Is your organization smaller? A Websense V-Series™ appliance might be a better choice. Learn more >
Websense® X-Series™ Appliance
|Websense X10G™ Appliance|
|Supported Websense Products||Web Security Gateway Anywhere
Email Security Gateway Anywhere
|Designed for||Large enterprises that require a highest density, most scalable and best-performing appliance|
|Maximum Number of Web Security Gateway Users||100,000 (depending on load factors)|
|Chassis System Resources||
|Chassis Dimensions and Weight||
|Blade System Resources||
|Blade Dimensions and Weight||Dimensions: Half-height blade server, 19.7 cm
(7.8 in) H x 5 cm (2 in) W x 54.4 cm (21.5 in) D
Weight: Maximum 7.0 kg (15.0 lbs)
|Hardware Support||Global 24/7 phone support|
|Warranty||Both chassis and blade servers include 36-month NBD warranty|
|Availability||Available in more than 70 countries|
|Environmental and Regulatory|
10º C to 35º C (50º F to 95º F)
For altitudes above 2,500 feet, the maximum operating temperature is derated 1 degree F/550 ft.
|Storage Temperature||-40º C to 65º C (-40º F to 149º F)|
|Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing twmax=29C)||8% to 80% non-condensing|
|Maximum Humidity Gradient||0% per hour, operational and non-operational conditions.|
|Storage Relative Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing (twmax=38C)|
|Operating Vibration||0.26 Grms at 10 Hz to 350 Hz for 15 minutes|
|Storage Vibration||1.54 Grms Random Vibration at 10 Hz to 250 Hz for 15 minutes|
|Operating Shock||1 shock pulse of 41 G for up to 2 ms|
|Storage Shock||6 shock pulses of 71 G for up to 2 ms|
|Operating Altitude||-16 m to 3,048 m (-50 ft to 10,000 ft)|
|Storage Altitude||-16 m to 10,600 m (-50 ft to 35,000 ft)|