ACE is why no one stops more threats than Websense.
Websense® ACE delivers real-time security ratings to all products built on the Websense TRITON™ architecture. Its seven assessment areas and a unique composite scoring process enable TRITON solutions to detect things other security solutions miss.
ACE intelligence helps our information security products provide:
- Protection against advanced threats, modern malware and data theft.
- Productivity controls that understand social media and other applications.
- Compliance through strong outbound content visibility and containment controls.
ACE is maintained by Websense Security Labs™ researchers. Its unique capabilities include:
- Predictive security engines that can “see” developing trends.
- Contextual assessments that help ensure accuracy.
- Inline operation that tackles HTTPS and social media threats.
- More than 10,000 analytics to enable deep inspections.
- Composite scoring to support effective decision making.
ACE uses seven defense assessment areas. These provide checks and balances to minimize false positives and improve accurate classification. They are:
- Real-Time Security Classification. ACE includes social media controls, and inspects web content for suspicious code.
- Real-Time Content Classification. ACE employs advanced machine learning to quickly and accurately classify pages based on content.
- Real-Time Data Classification. ACE classifies data with paring and decoding support to address outbound data theft.
- Anti-Malware Engines. ACE applies multiple anti-malware engines to identify general and specialized malware.
- Reputation Analysis. ACE uses more than twenty characteristics for assessment and reputation scoring that encompasses contextual awareness.
- URL Classification. ACE uses this to apply current classification information for known pages, or to help assess new pages and links.
- Anti-Spam/Spear-Phishing. ACE provides matchless protection against traditional and emerging email threats.