Get the Websense® 2014 Security Predictions Report
Every fall, Websense® Security Labs™ researchers predict the key threats your organization should prepare for in the coming year.
Their eight predictions for 2014 are as follows:
- Advanced malware volume will decrease.
- A major data-destruction attack will happen.
- Attackers will be more interested in cloud data than your network.
- Redkit, Neutrino and other exploit kits will struggle for power in the wake of the Blackhole author arrest.
- Java will remain highly exploitable and highly exploited — with expanded repercussions.
- Attackers will increasingly lure executives and compromise organizations via professional social networks.
- Cybercriminals will target the weakest links in the “data-exchange chain.”
- Mistakes will be made in “offensive” security due to misattribution of an attack’s source.
You can use these insights to review current defenses, identify security gaps and prepare new safeguards.
Register to read the actual predictions and learn about the recommended responses for each one.