Real-time, inline protection against today's advanced threats.
Websense® Web Security Gateway provides the defenses you need to defend against advanced attacks: real-time threat analysis at web gateways, plus forensic reporting. You can easily upgrade to Web Security Gateway Anywhere when desired to get Websense TruWeb DLP™ capability and other advanced features.
- Gateway threat analysis uses real-time, inline security analysis from Websense ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) and threat intelligence from the Websense ThreatSeeker™ Network to defend against advanced malware, blended threats and spam.
- An advanced threat dashboard provides actionable forensic detail on who was attacked, what data was attacked, where the data almost went, and how the attack was executed. Data capture is provided when possible.
- Social media controls manage use of Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media websites through highly granular rules. For example, you can allow Facebook access but prohibit posting content or playing games; or allow access to LinkedIn, but prevent job searches.
- Data capture is provided for security incidents and forensic details can be imported into SIEM solutions.
- Robust reporting includes more than 60 pre-defined reports that can be easily customized.
|TRITON Unified Security Center||Simplifies provisioning and enables role-based reporting and real-time monitoring. Includes more than 60 pre-defined reports, many easily customizable reports and administrative alerts.|
|Web Security and Filtering||Over 100 categories including security, productivity and bandwidth with real-time security updates from the Websense ThreatSeeker® Network.|
|Video Controls||Protect network resources, provide custom allow/deny filters, enable YouTube educational videos, and provide control over viral, entertainment and surveillance videos.|
|Easy Addition of Email Security||Web Security Gateway integrates with all Websense Email Security solutions. They share a single administrative interface, and management services including user directory synchronization, delegated administration, reporting, account management and ACE defenses.|
|Advanced Application Controls||Network Agent provides port monitoring and control for hundreds of applications and protocols outside of proxy analysis.|