Enforce compliance and acceptable use policy with industry-leading web classification.
Websense® Web Filter effectively enforces acceptable use policy (AUP) to enable compliance with regulations such as the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA). It provides more than 100 web categories, YouTube for Schools video control, customizable allow/deny lists, time quotas and more. You can easily upgrade to Websense Web Security when desired to help reduce your exposure to web threats and data theft.
- Updates from the Websense ThreatSeeker™ Network, the world’s largest threat intelligence network.
- Video controls protect network resources, provide custom allow/deny filters, enable YouTube educational videos, and provide control over viral, entertainment and surveillance videos.
- Websense Network Agent can control more than 150 applications and protocols via transparent port monitoring.
- The Websense TRITON™ Unified Security Center simplifies provisioning and provides unified management.
- Robust reporting includes more than 60 pre-defined reports that can be easily customized.
|Web Security and Filtering||Over 100 categories including security, productivity and bandwidth with real-time security updates from the Websense ThreatSeeker® Network.|
|Remote User Protection||Optional remote filter agent provides web access to remote users for protection against threats and enforcement of policies..|
|Easy AUP Enforcement||Over 100 web categories enable detailed AUP enforcement. Customizable allow/deny lists can be timed or permanent and support exceptions; Network Agent provides port monitoring and control over hundreds of applications and protocols.|