Help me choose - Step 1 of 4
Web security protects your data and users:
Today’s Web is dynamic.
You and 2 billion others use it every day.
It’s a risky place for data.
Security threats target confidential names, numbers, and other data.
Legacy solutions are no longer enough.
Antivirus products and URL filters can’t detect today’s clever, complicated Web threats.
Websense offers 24/7 Web protection with:
(you can change your choice later)
Secures social networking, blocks zero-day threats, and prevents confidential data loss
Prevents or limits access to unproductive and inappropriate sites, as well as malware-infected pages or sites
Blocks access to unproductive and inappropriate sites
None - I am satisfied with my current Web security solution.
Email security protects confidential data by:
Incoming email puts you at risk.
80% of incoming email is spam, often with links to malicious websites. The other 20% can carry infected files, invasive scripts, and other security risks.
Outbound email can leak confidential data.
Employees often send sensitive data to personal email accounts so they can work from home. Or they may send sensitive data by mistake. Either way puts your data at risk.
Websense offers 24/7 email protection for:
Get the most comprehensive email coverage in the industry – at the lowest cost
Choose this option if you know you already have complete email protection
Data security protects confidential information:
Data is your company’s lifeblood.
Financial records, customer lists, credit card numbers. Confidential data is your company’s lifeblood – and a major security target
Good security prevents data leaks.
Policies protect your data, but it’s easy to accidentally send it in files, emails, or unsafe applications. One mistake can result in lost productivity, reputation, and future sales.
Protect databases, personal information, business data, intellectual information, and other confidential assets
Choose this option if you’re sure you have adequate DLP