Our security solutions meet demanding federal security compliance standards.
You face myriad data security requirements and must block multiple attack vectors while meeting regulations for FISMA, DIACAP, DITSCAP and others. Websense helps protect data across the range of target vectors, while also providing insight into both blocked malicious activity and enabled standard activity. Our products and platforms meet demanding compliance standards for federal security requirements, including Common Criteria, FIPS 140-2, HSPD#12 and DOD/Army STIG. Plus, Websense enables compliance with Department of Defense requirements for use of social media (learn more).
- Contact us to learn more about how we meet standards and certifications.
- Compare our data security products.
Websense® ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) is why no one stops more threats than Websense.
ACE delivers real-time security ratings to all products built on the Websense TRITON™ architecture. Its seven assessment areas and a unique composite scoring process enable our products to detect things other security solutions miss while providing inline, real-time advanced threat protection.
Enabling the safe and productive use of social media.
The social web is essential to your working relationships and public image. But it also introduces risk and saps your bandwidth. Websense can help ensure your employees use the social web safely and effectively.
- Download our free social media acceptable use policy (AUP) toolkit and adapt it for your organization.
- Learn how Websense can protect your organization and its staff on the social web.
- Find out how a Websense partnership with Facebook helps protect its users from malicious links.