Stay ahead of advanced threats with smarter security.
Many of today’s attacks are targeted, last only a few hours (or even minutes), and use ever-changing malware. Signature-based and other reactive security products often can’t keep up.
Websense® CyberSecurity Intelligence™ (CSI) services — CSI On-Demand and CSI Live — provide access to the continuing education, current research and expert opinions your IT security pros need to protect your organization.
Websense CSI On-Demand provides on-demand access to a wide variety of resources for IT to maintain in-house security expertise, plus access to advanced tools and education to assist in proactive or forensic investigations.
CSI On-Demand includes:
- Access to Websense ThreatScope™, an online malware sandbox run by Websense Security Labs™ and powered by Websense ACE (Advanced Classification Engine). After you upload a suspicious file, ThreatScope activates the file within a sandbox and compiles an extensive report of observed behavior.
- Documents and online training that cover investigation techniques, safe malware inspection processes, mobile device investigation and more.
- Online resources such as recordings of our Security Labs Technical Advisory Board (TAB) meetings.
Websense CSI Live provides all the features of CSI On-Demand, plus the ability to work directly with Security Labs researchers who can:
- Provide updates on current on cyber-attack strategies and trends, malware tactics and more.
- Teach hands-on, three-day security training classes for your staff.
- Directly engage on forensic investigations* and help determine what mitigation measures to take.
- Assist with planning, such as preparing customer use cases for proactive testing of current security postures and reviewing product deployment, configuration and policies.
*Limit: 4 incidents per year, with options for purchasing additional incidents. Engagement is completely confidential.
CSI customers must first log in to access exclusive content — including ThreatScope, online training resources and more. Log in to CSI Services >