Smarter security for smarter threats.
It’s a challenge to protect against today’s threats. Security analysts say that in-house resources alone are not enough. Websense® CyberSecurity Intelligence™ (CSI) services let your IT staff join forces with Websense Security Labs™ researchers to assume a more proactive security posture.
CSI services offer a unique blend of in-depth security education, threat intelligence, expert consultations, real-time forensic investigation tools, and more. Your organization will be better positioned to assess the unique risks its network may face based on recent threat activity or technology trends.
Prepare Your Network Against Targeted, Zero-Day and Other Emerging Threats
- Ensure IT personnel understand the technical details behind the risk potential of new technologies such as mobile devices.
- Get three days of training, including hands-on labs exercises, with Websense Security Labs researchers.
- Perform deep analysis of suspicious code using an on-demand behavioral sandbox, and receive a detailed activity report of the results.
- Ensure optimal security architecture, configurations, and policies through semi-annual reviews by Websense security experts.
- Have Websense researchers review your white/black lists and report on the current threat intelligence for each item.
Forensics Through Behavioral Sandboxing
CSI services include access to an online sandbox environment for safely testing potential malware. Using Websense ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) analytics, all activity is monitored and documented in a detailed report including:
- The infection process
- Post-infection activities including network communications
- System-level events and processes
- Registry changes and file modifications
Observed behavior is correlated with known threats to provide valuable information for even zero-day threats, all in real time.
|CSI: ACE Insight||CSI: On-Demand||CSI: Live|
|URL Deep Analysis||5-25 per day1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Behavioural Sandboxing Summary||5-25 per day1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Detailed Sandboxing Report||-||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Online Training Resources||-||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-On Threat Lab Training||-||-||2 Attendees|
|White/Black List Analysis||-||-||Quarterly|
|Security Policy and Config Review||-||-||Semi-annually|
|Forensic Investigation Services||-||-||4 incidents/yr2|
|Pre-requisite||none||Current Websense||Current MCS contract|
|1 5/day: Anonymous users; 25/day: Registered users
2 Options for purchasing additional incidents are available