Eliminate hardware and software installation and support costs.
No hardware or software to buy or maintain. An in-the-cloud deployment allows you to deploy web security and email security quickly, to all users at any location. You forgo the burdens of on-premises hardware, simplify your networks and reduce total cost of ownership. And you can rely upon worldwide, carrier-grade data centers that are ISO 27001 certified and backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement.
- Minimized overhead. Eliminate the cost of buying, deploying, upgrading and maintaining on-premises hardware and software.
- Maximized bandwidth. Spam filtering and web filtering happen in the cloud, so you can free up local server bandwidth.
- Ease of scalability. Expand web security coverage to new offices or users through a few simple system configurations.
- Automatic spooling for email backup. Ensure consistent availability of email in case your local systems go down.
- Integrated web and email security. Configure and manage web and email security through a single user interface, eliminating repetitive tasks, consolidating vendor support and reducing administrative costs.